10 Minute Q & A with BLAKE DANIEL




  • Full Given Birth Name?
    • Blake Andrew Daniel
  • Where ya' from?
    • I grew up in White County, Georgia.
  • All time favorite Band or Singer?
    • I’m terrible at picking favorites when it comes to music, but right now I’m really into the mariachi band that plays on the A train in Washington Heights and Bon Iver.
  • Do you believe in Ghosts?  If it's a scary story, spill it?
    • I have lived a ghostless life, but I’m open to/scared of the idea.
  • If you could play any other part in HA, what would it be?
    • If we’re disregarding gender, I think I’d want to play The Nurse. But no one could do it better than Elizabeth Stanley.
  • Favorite moment in HA?  It's allowed to be something you're in.  :)
    • Getting to stand on the side of the room and watch Scene 9 between The Actress (Rachel Bay Jones) and The Senator (Alan Campbell). I feel like I get a free masterclass watching them every night.
  • Pets?
    • Sadly, no pets. My parents have three cats back home in Georgia that they have replaced my sister and me with, but that’s it.
  • First Equity Contract Role?
    • I got extremely lucky and was cast as Ernst in Spring Awakening a few months after I graduated high school in 2007.
  • Favorite Breakfast Food?
    • All of them. Mainly sausage, biscuits, bacon, coffee, and salmon+cream cheese omelets.
  • Most Played Song on your iTunes?  Answer truthfully, don't try to be cool.
    • I have the Touch of Death when it comes to electronics, so I’ve crashed a few laptops. On my current computer’s iTunes (containing 42 songs) it’s “Rumour Has It” by Adele, which has been played 3 times.
  • Performer you most want to work with?  Dream BIG!
    • I’m a big fan of Carey Mulligan, I think she is so great.
  • In High School, I was considered a _________________ .
    •  Samantha.
  • Wackiest On Stage moment ever?
    • So far, nothing crazy has happened in Hello Again. But in Spring Awakening I once slipped on a broken piece of flower during the funeral scene in Act II and almost fell into the grave.
  • Worst Rehearsal Mishap ever?
    • When Al Silber popped the rehearsal air mattress with her heel during sex with Bob Stillman after “Tom” and it sounded like a long fart but they kept going until they reached the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment